Some Days Are Just Good Days......

Some Days Are Just Good Days...... these are the goodies that I picked up at a local charity shop for the princely sum of £10!!!

A Clock Kit that i can decorate, it's even got my name on the packaging so it was meant to be;  a Stamping set for month, days, numbers and various squiggles; a pair of earrings that will when broken up make lovely bits to sew on my art journals; a Skirt of fabulous material with beads sewn on that is going to make lovely covers for my art journals; and a book of fairy tales beautifully illustrated by Jane Ray, that comes with four of her illustrations to frame.  Oh and the quilt i photographed all this on is mine....

And news that my good friend Sian Williams-Davies has gotten a place to study for a B A in Architectural Glass at Swansea this September.

Some Days Are Just Good Days.......

Today's Charity Shop Finds


Comments

Mescrap said…
Wishing you everyday is a good day :)

Popular Posts